14 Temmuz 2013 Pazar

Witch Doctor Acid Rain Inferno Build

Diablo III necromancer air pollution Inferno Build submitted by Danyanek.

The Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aeUkRZ!ecZ!abcaaa

This is a derivative of some alternative builds. I actually have used it halfway into Act a pair of Inferno successfully (by success I mean I do die, however I move forward at the same rate.)

I opted out of Horrify/Mass Confusion for Haunt. Adds additional dps, and constant pressure.

Fetish Passive can offer you the chance for plenty of "little tanks" and distractions. i take advantage of wall solely to lure the mob, for optimum safe period of time. Hex is employed just about on cooldown, as its a secure heal. The reduced dmg from the opposite passives leave flexibility.

Variations:
Running spirit vessel (which i might do throughout bosses)
** I do that MP5 with zero LS, 0 LOH, 250 life regen whereas watchign tv **

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder