14 Temmuz 2013 Pazar

Monk FoT Hell Build

Monk FoT Hell Build submitted by CateyeRR.

I will keep alive for an extended time and tank for the remainder of the cluster, that is okay as a result of i do not have the gear to dish out the dps however. Once I alter a lot of i'll get eliminate bright flash in favor of sweeping wind or one thing. Updated.

FoT + Quickening - I simply cannot surrender the transport quality of this talent. been mistreatment it since lvl six. and i feel FoT is that the quickest spirit generator, that i would like.

SSS + bedlam - this can be truly a lot of of a defensive ability than offensive. 2ish seconds of immunity and beautiful a majority of no matter i am fighting is valuable once fighting champions which will one shot ME.

Blinding flash + searing light-weight - Pretty self informative. i will use this as associate interrupt for mob's huge injury skills, and to shop for myself time once I get in over my head.

WoL + Explosvie - nice aoe injury, i pay additional spirit on this. additionally sensible for obtaining mobs off your back once encircled.

Serenity + Tranquility - should have for champion and rare monsters in hell, notably state change or screw modded since it breaks roots/stuns. additionally protects/unroots the party

MoH + Boon of Protection - My #1 most used spirit spender once tanking. This + transcendence keeps ME alive, against powerful mobs i'm spamming solely this to stay North American nation up.

Passives ar pretty self informative, transcendence is obligatory on behalf of me. Dps suffers to a small degree with this build, additionally as a result of I socket in the main for +vit however my gear is crap right away anyway.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder